Orders and reservations
When ordering, send a request with selected available books and then just pick them up at the library. Reservations allow you to order books that you are interested in, but are currently unavailable. After you make a reservation, you will be added to the waiting list for the selected document. The moment your ordered or reserved titles are ready to be picked up, you will receive a notification email.
You can order and reserve documents in the online catalog ↗ .
Instructions for orders/reservations:
- Log in to your account in the online catalog.
- Go to search mode by clicking Search in the top left corner of the screen.
- Find the book you want by title, author, or other criteria.
- When you find the book you want in the search results, click on the Order/Reserve button next to the title.
- A pop-up window will open asking at which section of the library you want to order or reserve the title. Choose your preferred location by checking the box next to the name of the section and confirm your choice.
- The system will notify you in a pop-up window that it has registered your request. Click OK to confirm the information.
- You can pick up your ordered/reserved documents only after receiving a notification email. In the message informing you that your order is ready, you will find all the necessary information to pick it up, including the date by which the order must be picked up. After this date, the order will be canceled and the book will be available to other people.
Frequently asked questions
Was this page useful?